Our FTP Hosting and Cloud Storage solutions allow you to enforce security at a system level by offering a large selection of custom settings through the web-based administration control panel. Enforcing security on your data is essential for protecting your business against unauthorised access, however not everyone who uses your systems may take it as seriously as you do. The admin features offer functionality to implement security at several levels, allowing you to enforce limits and settings service-wide, to specific users or to groups as you see fit.
Below is a selection of common security requirements that our FTP Hosting system offers..
- Require 'complex' passwords - Avoid issues where users are setting easy to guess passwords.
- Set a minimum password length.
- Automatically expire passwords after X days.
- Force users to use an encrypted connection before login.
- Restrict the IP address users can connect from or block certain IPs from having any access.
- Block Anti-Timeout schemes where users attempt to keep a connection open that they are not using.
We also employ additional monitoring systems which look out for any unusual activity and block IP addresses at firewall level, leaving your system secure from unauthorised login attempts. Additionally we offer a full FTP Reporting and Monitoring System (RMS) add-on for your FTP Hosting service that allows you to produce full reports and audit trails of your users' activity.
If you have specific security requirements or would like to discuss any aspects of our Secure FTP Hosting services, Online Storage / Cloud Storage, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 02476 382031 or drop us a line via our contact page. We also offer free 14 day trials to potential customers who are interested in our services, simply complete the form online and we will get you up and running same day.